The Postgraduate Diploma in information Technology develops learner’s ability is designed to solve complex applied computing problems in Information Technology.
Learners will learn to manage IT project and find out how information technology effects society. Further, it will also create ability to learner to design, plan and organize technology based projects that are produced on time, to high standards and within budget.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology also provides its learners with realistic and appropriate career related guidance for early 21 st Century employment markets. Moreover, the Postgraduate Diploma in Informations Technology creates an opportunity for learners to complete their MSc degree from a UK recognised university at an advanced level.
By the end of the qualification, learners will be able to:
- Compare Methodologies for use in organisation using standaridsed framework of system development.
- Understand computer system, architectures and networking.
- Design applications for mobile devices including use of wireless communication.
- Understand, evaluate and measure software quality and quantity in modern software engineering environment.
- Create security strategy to protect a system from possible threats to hardware , Software ,data and the continues operation of the system.
- Explore applications and implications of industrial automation and design architecture of autonomous guide vehicle.
- Design and develop web enabled databases and visual elements of web based project.
- Understand data integrity and security requirement develop conceptual and enterprise data modules.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology has five core and one optional units. Learners must have to earn 120 credit points to obtain the EBMA Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology:
Unit 01: Information Systems Methodologies (20 Credits)
Unit 02: Mobile Communication and Programming (20 Credits)
Unit 03: Advanced Software Engineering (20 Credits)
Unit 04: System Management and Security (20 Credits)
Unit 05: Robotics and Automation (20 Credits)
One optional units can be drawn from the following list:
Unit 06: Web Design (20 Credits)
Unit 07: Database Systems (20 Credits)
In order to pass a unit , a learner is required to submit an assignment of 2000 to 2500 word and to obtain 50% marks according to publish grading criteria.
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology OR
- A relevant Honour Degree OR
- Any Qualification equivalent to one of the above.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration provides its learner the realistic and appropriate career related guidance worldwide for early 21st century employment markets.
This qualification also leads learners to complete MSc degree in UK or overseas Universities at an advanced level.