This is an applied management program designed for senior managers and executives to review their management strengths and weaknesses and to assist them in developing a learning program to enhance their management skills.
Completion of 10 of the following Units
The below subject areas are covered by the following nine course work modules.
- Strategic Leadership for Peak Performance
- Environmental Management
- Computer-Aided Investigation and Internet Tools for Fraud Examiners
- Management Training
- Modern Maintenance Management
- Advanced Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Advanced Management
- Applied Management
- Applied Financial Management
- Applied Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Any other subject deemed suitable by the Course Director.
Four of the Units must be evaluated via the writing of a 8,000-12,000 word thesis project.
The other 6 units will be assessed via a range of assessment methods including invigilated exams and practical assessment reports.